Get paid with Google!

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Google vs Ebay: the battle continues

Apparantly, the battle is not over between Ebay and Google. In my previous post, Ebay pulls Ads off Google, I mentioned how the two companies were feuding in Boston during Ebay Live. Then, it was announced, that Ebay will run "limited" ads on Google once again. Now, it seems that there is a complete Cyberspace Showdown: Google vs Ebay, the results of which could completely change the world of online retailing.

This will be extremely interesting to watch playout. Both of these companies are such monstrosities, that I do believe things may change way beyond what you and I can imagine in the near future.

All I know is, Ebay is not what it used to be, and with battles like this one to fight, no wonder.

No comments: