Get paid with Google!

Monday, July 2, 2007

Busy Back to School time soon

I'm gearing up for Back to School time sales on Ebay. My sales in the past and this year again, have been pretty dead since the end of April through June. I'm hoping for things to really pick up this month. I'm hoping that Ebay's announcement of adding a Store Tab to the top of the header, will also help with sales.

I've also decided, it is time for me to close up shop on Wagglepop. I truly hope that they do succeed. But I have been paying them $9.95 per month for unlimited listings for a year now, with a total of 6 sales. :-( I can't afford to keep hoping. I do think their site shows a lot of promise, and I think you can even do well there right now, if you have a real niche type of store. But for me, who sells a little of this, a little of that, the traffic just isn't there yet. Perhaps with Googles new programmable search, it will have better success.

No comments: