Get paid with Google!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My store sales are up! Whoo hooo!

I don't know if the shoppers are just back and ready to spend, or if the new store tab has made that much of a difference, but I am getting store sales and I'm thrilled! I've only sold 17 items this month (and received my notice that I'll be losing my Powerseller status ...:-(...first time since I got it 5 yrs ago), but 8 of those sales were store sales! That seems like a lot to me. I'm happy and I hope they keep up! Trying to get my butt in gear and get listing. I hear that the Back to School shoppers are out and buying!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi- My store sales have been up too lately. But I am not so sure it has anything to do with the store tab... I wouldn't have even known about the store tab unless you pointed it out. Most of my sales have been repeat customers- which is cool. I guess it's supposed to be slow in the summer on eBay. This fall will be my first full year on there- so I still don't know all there is. I do wish they would better market the stores, I don't think that scrawny tab is enough. -Michelle Smart not Cheap

Unknown said...

congratz on you sales. I just sell for fun. What items do you sell?

Tamara said...

Michelle, I agree the tab is not nearly enough, but any little bit helps! I just wish they'd stick store items back into the general search, but I don't think it will ever happen.

Hi Dana! Thanks for stopping by. You can check out my store here: http://cupboardtocupboard.com. I sell a variety of things, but mostly focus on children's clothes, both new and used as well as craft items.