Get paid with Google!

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Powerseller Mom works Ebay

I joined eBay in November 2000, mostly out of curiosity. I spent a lot of my free time scrapbooking, and had read about how some people were selling their pre-made pages and paper piecing's on eBay and doing quite well.

I started selling in September of 2002, and have been at it ever since. I earned my Powerseller status in May of 2003 and have been able to keep it by working my tail off! I have managed to acquire a feedback rating of over 4000 unique feedback (over 5,000 including return customer feedback), and I still maintain 100% feedback rating (knock on wood!). It is now Feb 2007, and I'm still working it, helping to bring in some much needed extra money into our family's budget, yet still being able to be at home for our 3 kids. Please check out my store!

I started this blog, to share with other ebay mom's. Hopefully we can learn from each other, inspire each other and help each other grow our businesses.

No comments: